Monday, January 02, 2006

Almost gone

It is now Monday, Jan 2 at 6am. The RV is in the driveway. We slept in the RV last night. Most of our clothes are packed but little of our food. The dog is confused about where to sleep and he got up at 4:30 in the am. So I (howard) am up.

Here is our proposed route:
From Ocean Pines we will travel South on Rt. 113 through the Eastern Shore of VA and over the Chesepeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Going through Norfolk we will take I-85 South through the Western part of North Carolina ( Raleigh, Charlotte) and on to Atlanta. From Atlanta we will take I-20 to Birmingham where I have a day's consulting.

From Birmingham we will continue of I-20 into Mississippi where we will visit Hattiesburg where I was during the civil rights era. And then on to New Orleans.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home